Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just Listed on Etsy - Book Press

Several months ago I blogged about a most excellent birthday present, handmade by my husband--a book press! How in the world I got along without one prior to that I do not know. I shuffled stacks of heavy books around in my studio as a makeshift book press.
He was so pleased with his accomplishment, and the fact that it has been useful and I love it, that he made another one to list on Etsy. Truthfully, he made it a while ago but I have been hogging it...no, uh, testing it...yeah, that's it...testing it. Just to be sure it works. And it does.
It is now officially listed for sale, all you bookbinders who are tired of stacking heavy books, here's your chance!

3 comments:

Lori said...

What a beautiful job he did! I understand completely why you were hogging it {testing it} :)

Bern said...

That is a mighty impressive book press! I, too, understand why you were hogging..umm, testing it :D

PaperLion said...

I agree - it looks wonderful. I wish I loived in the States - postage to Australia would be out of control I imagine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...