Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Usually I'm on top of the game with my Christmas cards, getting them out the first week in December. I'm not sure what happened this year. Lack of motivation combined with global warming and the phases of the moon?

I've been making my own Christmas cards for about ten years now. I'm starting to get a little burnt out on it and envy those people who do boxed cards or photo cards. I know I'll have some disappointed people on my mailing list when I discontinue the handmade cards, but one must consider one's own sanity!

Here it is Christmas Eve and I finally got the last of my cards out.
They'll never arrive in time for Christmas, but so be it!
At least they're done!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Merry Christmas Morning!!!
Oh your cards are so pretty, you just can't stop making them...ever! I envy YOU for giving the gift of your time and talent to send to your loved ones. Believe me, that is SO much more special than a card out of a box! ;)
Have a Happy New Year and I'll be looking forward to more visits with you in 2010~
everything vintage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...