Monday, February 8, 2010

More New Things

I have been so busy and I'm excited to share some new things coming up!
First, I've opened yet another shop on Etsy, UberArtWorks. Actually, this shop has been open since last summer but I never did much with it. I am selling vintage knitting and crochet PDF patterns and a few destash items as I come across them. These patterns belonged to my grandmother and they've just been sitting in a corner for years now. I did some research and to the best of my knowledge, the copyrights have expired on them and the patterns are now public domain.

Next, I'm working on some crocheted posies I will be incorporating into *something* (What, I don't know yet...maybe a journal cover...) and will also be offering them for sale in my shop.

And finally, as if that isn't enough, I've been inspired to start an Art Journal. I started one a while back, but just couldn't seem to make things work. I've been watching Teesha Moore's YouTube video tutorials and that has given me enough direction to be able to run with this. Stay tuned for more on my progress with my art journal! (This keeps me accountable to finish what I've started!)

5 comments:

Almost Precious said...

You do have a lot going on, but sounds like you're having fun so that's all that matters.
The little crochet poises are cute, I could see them attached to a stretchy headband, maybe have a pretty button sewn in the center ? I'm sure you have a list of possibilities a mile long as to how you might use them. LOL :)

storybeader said...

like your idea for an art journal... sort of like the Journal Swap, but without writing! I like anything that has to do with paper! The little poises look like snowflakes to me... {:-D

TiLT said...

cool! looking forward to seeing it

Splendid Little Stars said...

great! all fun stuff! I'm going to check out that video!

Memories for Life said...

Lots of fun work going on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...