Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Clean Teeth and a Happy Heart

I'm happy today, I went to the dentist and got a good report. Yippee! Not only do I have clean teeth (I love that!) but no cavities as well!

This is particularly exciting for me because I was told by the last dentist I visited that I had four cavities. This raised grave suspicions for me, partly because I've only had two cavities in my entire life, and also because I overheard a comment by the hygienist that I had good insurance (which was news to me because I think it sucks, but I realize I am lucky to have it at all). I listened to my gut, refused to have the work done and found a new dentist.


None of this has anything to do with Valentine's Day, which is my declared theme of the week. Now I will move on to my theme...I just had to share my good news. :)

A grand introduction to my newest line in my shop...tah dah...Decorative boxes. These are decorated mini matchboxes, I hope to have some larger boxes in my shop in the next month or so.

Primrose and Lime Mini Gift Box

They're just the right size for small jewelry like earring studs, a wedding band, or a small bracelet or necklace chain. You can also use them to store little trinkets like beads, eyelets, and other craft supplies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are cavity free! I love your new boxes, they are just adorable! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...