Friday, August 7, 2009

Etsy Twitter Team Shop Of The Week

Is me!!

Much thanks to everyone for their blog posts about my shop and tweets! I tried to respond to everyone who blogged and tweeted, but if I missed you please know I truly appreciate your support!

Ok, I'm done being sappy now. :D
Here are my latest creations.


Pink and Black Trio Pocket Booklets

These were so much fun to design. I was inspired by the buttons and actually designed the books around them! I got some new scallop-edged punches and HAD to use them also.


The Marianna Mini Journal A small, pocket sized journal size 6x4"


This one isn't listed yet. I'll be listing it in a couple weeks. It's another small one, 6x4". The great thing about this project is it consists of all scrap materials. All little pieces of paper leftover from other books that were too small to use for my larger guest books. Of course, if you love the design but need a larger book I can design one for you.

So what do you all think? Are the new designs winners? Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

beautiful!


Cindy Yount
said...

Greetings from a fellow Etsy seller, blogger, and book binder. :) Your journals are delightful...just found your blog and your shop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...