Thursday, August 27, 2009

Featured Etsy Blogger


Memories for Life Scrapbooks!

She says:
"My name is Edi and I have been paper crafting for over 12 years. I started out making hand made cards with stamps. I then moved into scrapbooking. I love anything to do with paper and can make just about anything with it. I work as a machine operator at a semi transmission factory for a living while I get my MBA, but I paper craft for life. It truly is my passion!"

Memories for Life says she loves to do custom work, so contact her if you have something special in mind.

Also, to see her works in progress and where she finds inspiration visit her Blog.

2 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

a "TOGETHER" album! That's really cool!

Memories for Life said...

Thanks for the wonderful feature :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...