Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer Vacation

Yes, I have been MIA for a while! If you're wondering where I've been...


Hanging out on the lake! My niece and my son on the ski bob.

The Ice Cream Boat coming, blaring Bob Marley's music across the lake!

Fishing. We throw them back. I personally don't like hurting the fish when they get stuck with the hook, but you can't argue with a determined man.

Chilling in the air conditioning. My son and his cousin watching movies. How do you like our TV?! Ha ha! The one that belongs inside the console cabinet died so we're using a tiny one. You have to watch it with binoculars.

1 comment:

Splendid Little Stars said...

The ice cream boat?! How cool is that?! Sounds like you've been having a wonderful summer and that's what summer is all about!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...