Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas Trees: Day 3

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...



A red, purple, and gold Christmas tree!

Look at this brass box they used as a tree topper! I wonder how they got it to stay up there?

I'm doing a little series featuring a different Christmas tree for a period of 12 days. There's a little holiday shop nearby which is a favorite haunt of mine during this time of year. They have multitudes of fabulous decorator trees, done up in different themes. This year I brought my camera along to show you all the great ideas. Stay tuned for the next installment, day 4!

1 comment:

BlueEyedYonder said...

Oh I love the idea of 12 Days of Christmas trees! I'm so excited to see the rest. I was just brainstorming yesterday on a Christmas tree post. My Dad has an awesome, vintage aluminum tree. It is so easy to decorate and has one of those spinning color disks that cast different color light on the tree. So mesmerizing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...