Saturday, December 24, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas Trees: Day 11

My theme for day 11...well, perhaps it's the economy (I'll blame it on that) but my little Christmas warehouse didn't have enough trees for twelve features. So, today I'm going to show you some of the decorating ideas they had around the store.



 A family tree!


I love this footstool. It looks like it belongs in an English library, complete with wooden walls and ceilings, paintings of hunting scenes, and leather bound books on the shelves.




I'm doing a little series featuring a different Christmas tree or holiday decor for a period of 12 days. There's a little holiday shop nearby which is a favorite haunt of mine during this time of year. They have multitudes of fabulous decorator trees, done up in different themes. I brought my camera along to show you all the great ideas. Stay tuned for the next installment, the final day 12, where I will have my own tree featured.

3 comments:

Almost Precious said...

Thank you for the lovely photos of themed Christmas trees and lovely decorations. I'm sure it has give your blog followers some great decorating ideas.

Tomorrow is the big day and we will be heading out to spend it with family. Hope your Christmas Day is especially Merry and Bright.
Happy Holidays to you ... a joyful Christmas and may a Happy and Prosperous New Year be yours throughout 2012.

Dazzle Glam Nails said...

Could you let me know where you found the large elf in the last picture? the one that is winking.

I am wanting to make an elf themed Christmas tree this year. That elf would be perfect on my tree.

Or have you seen any of these types of elves online?

Thank you so much!

Emerson Bindery said...

The elf was at a small NC store called New River Pottery. They have locations in Wilmington, Fayetteville, and Winterville. This post is two years old now, so I don't know if they would still have the elf. I wish you the best of luck finding one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...