Friday, December 23, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas Trees: Day 8

Today's themed Christmas tree feature is Under the Sea.

 I only took two pictures of this designer tree, so I'll show you another tree I saw using the same theme...
 This one has a ginormous octopus as the tree topper!



I'm doing a little series featuring a different Christmas tree or holiday decor for a period of 12 days. There's a little holiday shop nearby which is a favorite haunt of mine during this time of year. They have multitudes of fabulous decorator trees, done up in different themes. I brought my camera along to show you all the great ideas. Stay tuned for the next installment, day 9!

1 comment:

Almost Precious said...

It's interesting how the same theme can be interpreted so differently. One, over-the-top elegant the other fun and fantasy. Both are winners in my book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...